- For candidates who are attending the Convocation, the Application Form, duly filled-in along with enclosures as specified in the application form, must be sent to the Registrar so as to reach before 20th February 2019 CLICK HERE FOR APPLICATION FORM
- For candidates who are not attending the Convocation, the Application Form for degree in absentia, duly filled-in along with enclosures as specified in the application form, must be sent to the Registrar so as to reach between 01st March 2019 - 13th March 2019 CLICK HERE FOR APPLICATION FORM (IN ABSENTIA)
- The Recipient of Ph.D. degrees in the XXIX Convocation (in person / absentia) are required to make payment of Rs 2000/- as Convocation Registration Fee by DD in favour of "Registrar, Birla Institute of Technology", Payable at Ranchi.
- For the Degree recipients who require on campus accommodation, the same shall be provided in rooms / common rooms of Boys Hostel No. 1, 2, 3, 4, 11 and Girls Hostel No. 9. Respective hostel staffs may be contacted for this purpose or assistance in this regard.
- The Gowns, Hoods/Mortar Boards will be issued between 11.00 AM to 7:00 PM on Tuesday, 26th February, 2019 in Seminar Hall - II of R & D building.
- Students are requested to follow the timings strictly and gowns will not be issued after the specified timing under any circumstances. You are advised to make your travel plan accordingly.
- Degree recipients intending to receive the Degree certificate at the Convocation are required to wear the gown, hood/mortar board for the occasion and must record their attendance and occupy their respective seat by 10.15 AM on 27th February, 2019 at the Convocation venue.
- Entrance to the Convocation Venue (G.P. Birla Memorial Auditorium) for Degree recipients will close at 10.30 AM sharply.
All Alumni having passed before 2017 and not collected the Degrees so far, may download application form from the download section on the home page.