Applications are invited from eligible candidates 'for admission to the 3-year (6-Semester BBA and BCA programmes 2010 at the BIT Lalpur Centre.
(1) Maximum age limit is 21 years as on 01.10.2010 (26 years for SC/ST
(2) Pass in Class 10 with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate counting all required subjects.
(3) Pass in Class 12/Equivalent Qualifying Examination (QE) with minimum 65% (50% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate counting all required subjects.
(4) For BBA candidate must have passed in English in Class 12/QE.
(5) For BCA candidate must have passed in Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Information Practice or equivalent in class 12 / Equivalent QE.
Selection procedure: Provisional selections will be based only on merit determined by the aggregate percentage marks obtained in the required subjects in Class 12/QE. Applicants must appear for counselling at Lalpur Centre. Candidates who have appeared for Class 12/QE in 2010 can also apply. They must produce Mark sheet of QE at the time of counselling, along with other documents.
How to Apply: The UG Information Brochure-A of 2010 with set of 3 application forms (non-transferable) will be available on payment of Rs.500/- in person, and Rs.600/- by post from BIT Centres at the addresses given below (by crossed Demand Draft in favour of Birla Institute of Technology, payable at Ranchi). Applicants may also download the application form and Information Brochure from the Institute website after 19 May 2010, where the relevant instructions are also displayed, Candidates may use one application form to apply for only one programme at only one place for study. They must send each completed form in a separate envelope with required enclosures including required DD's (see Brochure), only to that Centre which is their choice of Place for Study, by the due date.
- Sale of Brochure and Forms commences from : 19 May 2010
- Last date for receipt of postal requests for Brochure & Form : 29 May 2010
- Last date for obtaining Brochure over the counter : 7 June 2010
- Last date for receipt of completed forms at Choice of Place for Study : 10 June 2010
- Provisional selections to be notified on website and Notice board by : 21 June 2010
Addresses of BIT Extention Centres
Director, BIT Extension Centre, B-7, Industrial Area, P.O. TSL Naini, Allahabad-211010, Phone: 0532 - 2686668/ 2687363
Director, BIT Extension Centre, 27, Malviya Industrial Area. Jaipur-302017. Phone: 0141- 4019798 /4025154
Director. BIT Extension Centre, Lalpur, Ranchi-834001 Phone: 0651-2531817 /2531676
Director, BIT Extension Centre. Near Patna Airport., P.O. Bihar Veterinary College, Patna-800014, Phone:
Director, BIT Extension Centre, A-7, Sector-1, Noida- 201301. Phone: 0120-2543484/2553661/3662
Director, BIT Extension Centre, South End Conclave, 1582,Rajdanga Main Road, 4" Floor, Kolkata-700107.