The BIT campus at Noida is posh and is located conveniently. The campus comes with many facilities for its students:
The Institute Library
A backbone to the Institute’s academic infrastructure, the library actively supports the educational progress of the students and faculty by providing literature and information in their respective subject and disciplines. The library has a very good collection of books, journals, tutorial CD’s etc. It has around 10,000 books and subscribes to about 20 periodicals and e-journals (like IEEE, Science direct etc.) as well. Along with a reference section and a lending section, the library also provides reprographic facilities like scanning, copying and printing.
- The Institute has three advanced computer laboratories equipped with about 200 computers connected via servers which include IBM Net Finity (Linux), HP- Linux Servers, Dell - Windows 2003 Server, COMPAQ ML 350Server (Windows NT) and IBM R/S Server (AIX Operating System).
- Multimedia Studio for conducting the animation courses -the facilities present are state-of-the-art, with high-end softwares like “Final Cut Pro” and “Shake”, two very popular high-end software for editing and composting.
- The institute is connected to the Internet via leased line facility from VSNL of bandwidth 1 Mbps. Cyberoam has been installed at the Institute for Internet Security, Monitoring and Video-conferencing. VPN (Virtual Private Network) 512 KBPS MPLS is installed for video conferencing. It offers secure, encrypted tunnels, making an enterprises network available to its mobile workers anywhere in the world. The VPN appliance is a highly cost- effective solution, delivering high performance with low bandwidth requirements.
- There are various software development applications and tools available which include Rational Rose, Lotus Smart Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Oracle 8.0.5, COBOL, Turbo C/C++, JBuilder, Toon Boom for 2D Animation.
- The institute is a member of Microsoft MSDN Academic Alliance, which provides about 720 applications that allow students and faculty to work from the institute as well as from their home.
- The institute laboratories are also equipped with LCD projectors.
The institute has an Auditorium with seating capacity of about 200 for conducting seminars, conferences, group discussions and various other cultural activities.