Menu 19
Deans  >>  Research Innovation Entrepreneurship  >  Forms & applications

Application forms  ( Relevant to students)

1. Memo related Forms

(1.1) Request for  Memo / Extension / FORM1 for Scholars working under a Project:         Form 1

(1.2) New Memo / Extension / FORM2 for Scholars who have their OWN Fellowship   Form 2

 2.  Forms Relevant to Sponsored Projects :

(2.1) Form for Resignation from Project                           Resignation from Project

(2.2) Form for Movement/Travel/ to attend Seminar/ Conferences:    Movement order form for project student

 (Note : Movement order Form should be filled at least 10 days before date of Journey)

(2.3) Absentee Report for Fellowship &  Along with Leave : Monthly Absentee Report  

(2.3.1) Attendance record  Monthly attendance Record from Departments ;  Annual Leave Record : Annual Leave

(2.4) Payment request form Sponsored Projects : Form for payment request (Govt. grants)

(2.5) Leave for PHD / Project Student                  :     Leave application for Student

(2.6) UGC Continuation certificate:  Continuation Certificate    HRA     Contigency        Covering Letter:    Covering Letter

(2.6.1) MANF:  Continuation     HRA     Contnigency and UC for MANF     Yearly Progress Report      Upgradation from JRF to SRF  Joining Report for MANF

(2.7) Exception report & Covering letter for UGC : Exception Report for UGC  Covering Letter : Covering Letter for Exception Report

(2.8) CSIR Statement of Expenditure : Statement of Expenditure CSIR

(2.9) No Dues Form : No Dues Form


3. New Project Proposal Submission Google Form

Faculty who want to submit any new proposal to any funding agency should fill the following form. After that they need to send a letter to DRIE office (forwarded by HOD) for getting endorsement letter.

3.1 New Project form along with Sanction Letter : New Project Registration Form 29.6.2022

3.2 Movement order form for Faculty : Faculty Movement Form