The structure of courses in production and Industrial engineering is based on an analysis of not only industry needs but reflects the inter-relationships that exist among science, engineering, production and management.
The Department is also aimed at assisting manufacturing industry. An increasing number of university-industry collaborations is shaping through sandwich training programmes, short term courses, and workshops, collaboration and support from industry for both laboratory as well as Industry based studies.
Under Graduate Programmes:
- COURSE STRUCTURE (B.TECH IN PRODUCTION ENGG. including IN-DEPTH SPECIALIZATION & MINOR PROGRAM) w.e.f. 2018
- SYLLABUS (2ND - 4TH YEAR, B.TECH IN PRODUCTION ENGG. including IN-DEPTH SPECIALIZATION & MINOR PROGRAM ) w.e.f. 2018
- B.E in Production Engineering ( Till 2017 batch)
- COURSE STRUCTURE (w.e.f 2011) ( REVISED ON 29/06/2016)
- SYLLABUS (w.e.f. 2011)
Post Graduate Programmes:
- M.TECH in Automated Manufacturing Systems (w.e.f 2018)
- COURSE STRUCTURE AND SYLLABUS
Doctoral level research activity in the Department:
The department is successfully running the Doctoral research work in the field of Production engineering. The department has well established laboratories in the field of production engineering as well as it is being supported by the central facilities of the institute like central instrumental facility, and central CAD Laboratory. These central facilities have all the latest and sophisticated instruments and computational facilities to carry out the research work.
Till date the department has produced 20 PhD scholars and 15 scholars were working in various disciplines.
CAM and Rapid Prototyping
Metal Casting and Powder Metallurgy
Design of Manufacturing Systems
Lean and sustainable Manufacturing
Planning and scheduling in manufacturing environment
Quality and reliability Engine
Work Design and Human Factor Engineering.
Syllabus Subject Specific Test - Ph.D. : Click here.