The Department of Management, Birla Institute of Technology
Ranchi, India, May 30-31, 2022
Topics: sustainability and human resource, sustainability in marketing practices, sustainable finance & accounting sustainability in public services
International Conference on , ”Sustainability: Research, Education and Practice”
The Government of India has launched the Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav , to honor and celebrate 75 years of progressive India and the magnificent history of its people, culture, and achievements. This conference provides a platform for deliberations on sustainability as a form of celebration of the progress of the country.
In the contemporary world, sustainability has emerged as an important area of focus in research, education, and practice. The principles of sustainability recommend an integrated approach that takes environmental and social concerns along with economic development. Sustainability is a paradigm concerned about the future in which environmental, societal, and economic considerations are balanced in the pursuit of improved quality of life.
This conference will provide a platform for the presentation of Research work and Case Studies in the field of major pillars of sustainability, i.e., Economic Development, Social Development, Environment Protection, and Sustainability Education. The conference aims at bringing together researchers, practitioners, educators, and students to exchange ideas on these pillars of sustainability.
- Prof. Alok Chaturvedi, Director, Institute for Social Empowerment through Entrepreneurship & Knowledge, Krannert School of Business, Purdue University, USA
- Mr. Pankaj Sinha Country Head, Sri Lanka, Maldives and Bangladesh, Coca Cola
- Prof. Rama Seth, Visiting Professor, Copenhagen Business School
- Prof. Bhimaraya Metri, Director IIM Nagpur
Who can Participate?
Educators and Researchers from all disciplines, Industry functionaries, Research scholars, and students.
Submission & Publication
The authors are invited to submit original unpublished research papers, articles, review papers, and case studies on the related themes. All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. The registered papers will be considered for presentation during the conference and publication in the proceedings in the form of an edited book with ISBN. Selected papers will be published in SCOPUS Indexed Journals.
At least one of the authors of an accepted paper needs to register for the conference and to present the paper(s).
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
- An extended abstract (500-1000 words) followed by 4-6 keywords. All abstracts will be reviewed by peer-reviewers. The identities of authors will remain anonymous to reviewers.
- Author details- Full name, Designation, Affiliation, Phone number, and email Id should be provided only on the first page of the manuscript.
- Tables and charts should have self-explanatory titles and be numbered as referred to in the text. The sources, wherever necessary, should be mentioned at the bottom of the tables/charts/graphs.
- Use APA 6th Edition for in-text citation and referencing.
- Submission of the abstract and the full paper will be made on https://easychair.org/cfp/SREP2022
The following paper categories are welcome:
Original unpublished research papers, articles & working papers on the topics related to the themes mentioned below (but not limited to) are invited for presentation/publication in the conference proceedings.
- Track 1: Sustainability and Human Resource Management
- Sustainable Employee Retention Strategies in Dynamic Environment
- Sustainable Green HRM practices Sustainable Talent Management and Acquisition Organizational Culture, Change Management and Employee Engagement
- Global HRM, Workforce Diversity and Inclusion(Gender diversity, LGBT, etc.)
- Work-life Balance and Stress Management
- HR-Analytics for Sustainable Business
- Spirituality in Sustainable Work Culture
- Artificial Intelligence in HR
- Human Resource Planning and Change Management
- Gender Equality at the workplace
- Track 2: Sustainability in Marketing Practice and Research
- Customer Engagement and Relationship Management
- Marketing Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Automation
- Brand Development in Digital Marketing Age
- Retail Marketing and Shoppers’ Experience
- Social and Digital Media Marketing
- Green Marketing and E-Commerce
- Sustainable Value Chain
- Tourism and Sports Marketing
- Marketing Strategies of Rural Consumers
- Track 3: Finance & Accounting for Sustainable Development
- Sustainable Micro-Finance and Rural Development Green Investing
- Strategies for Financial Inclusion
- Sustainable Financial Performance and Accounting Practices
- Global Taxation Practices
- Digital Banking Practices and E-wallet
- Green financing for resilient future
- Track 4: Sustainability in Public Service and General Management
- Smart City and Sustainable Urbanization
- Education and Sustainability
- Women-led Sustainable Development Initiatives
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Corporate Governance
- Happy Planet Index in Corporate World
- Eco Design and Green Manufacturing
- Sustainable Management in Industry 4.0
- Handshake between Academia and Industry for Circular Economy
- Sustainable Entrepreneurship
- Sustainability Oriented Entrepreneurial Intentions
- Resilience through Technology
- Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG): Action, Reporting, and Readiness of Businesses
- Rural Planning for Sustainable Development
Registrations & Payments
Research Scholars or Students in India:
- Online participation Rs 500
- Physical participation Rs 2500
Other Participants In India:
- Online participation Rs 1000
- Physical participation Rs 2500
Participants from Overseas:
- Online participation $ 50
NOTE - Accommodation may be arranged on request, on a payment basis.
Account details for fees submission
Bank details for Indian Participants:
Name of beneficiary: BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
Address of beneficiary: Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi, Jharkhand-835215
Name of Bank: ICICI Bank Ltd.
A/C No: 017501015718
IFSC Code: ICIC0000175
Bank Address: Ranchi branch, Main Road, Ranchi-834001
Bank details for Overseas Participants:
Name of the Bank: Indian Overseas Bank
Bank A/C No: 036602000000004
Swift Code: IOBAINBB336
Branch Code: 0366
Bank Address: Indian Overseas Bank, Athmaram Bhavan, Radhesyam Lane, Ranchi-834001, Jharkhand, India.
Registration link: https://forms.gle/GFuYYD6LodCm2znD7
Please upload the transaction receipt while registering.
- Prof. (Dr.) Indranil Manna, Vice Chancellor, BIT, Mesra, Ranchi
- Dr. Shradha Shivani, Head , Department of Management, BIT, Mesra.
- Dr. Vandana Bhattacharjee, Director, BITOC Lalpur
- Dr. Abhinav Dinesh, Director, BITOC, Jaipur
- Dr. S L Gupta, Director, BITOC, Noida
- Dr. Arbind Kumar, Director, BITOC, Patna
- Dr. Roopali Sharma, BITOC Jaipur
- Dr. Ritu Pareek, BITOC Jaipur
- Dr Supriyo Roy, BIT Mesra
- Dr. Anupam Ghosh, BIT Mesra
- Dr. Shailendra Kumar Singh, BIT Mesra
- Dr Monika Bisht, BITOC, NOIDA
- Ms. Harpreet Charanjit, BITOC NOIDA
- Dr. Pranab Kumar, BITOC Lalpur
- Ms. Anupma Sahay, BITOC Lalpur
- Dr. Sohini Ghosh, BITOC, Patna
All queries may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Numbers.: +91 8340608105