On successfully completing the program the student will be able to :
1. Demonstrate the knowledge of management science to solve complex corporate problems using limited resources
2. Research literature and identify and analyze management research problems.
3. Identify business opportunities, design and implement innovations in work space.
4. Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal, and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to management practice.
5. Apply ethical principles and make ethical choices .
6. Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
7.Communicate effectively with all stakeholders of his role as a manager.
8.Engage in independent and life-long learning .