The Department of Sciences of BIT Mesra, Off-Campus Jaipur is an integral part of the Institute. It combines all the important streams of Science i.e. Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and Environmental Science. The department supports in teaching of UG & PG courses of Engineering and Management. The department is extensively engaged in basic and applied research in Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry in various specializations.
Vision of the Department:
The vision of the department is to achieve excellence in Basic and Applied Sciences required for undergraduate courses in Engineering and Management discipline. The department vision also focus to carryout research activities on new and emerging technologies for development of new knowledge and benefit of society.
Mission of the Department:
- To train the students to be lifelong learners who will contribute to the creation of new knowledge, new technology, and innovation through excellence in research in emerging areas.
- To educate students to be the future leaders in areas of science, technology, industry, entrepreneurship and other professions to succeed in a globally competitive environment.
- To create national and international collaborations for research engagement in strategic areas of research.
- To carryout basic and applied research in various disciplines of Science.
- To carryout Scientific activities involving different levels of students and teachers.
Dr. Anand Kumar Srivastava
Ph.D. (Physics), M.Tech., M.Sc.
In-Charge, Department of Sciences
BIT Mesra, Jaipur Off-Campus
27-Malviya Industrial Area, Jaipur-302017, Rajasthan