Students Clubs and Societies constitute the core of BIT's campus experience and reflect the quality of excellence outside academic spheres. They serve as common forums to share and promote resources in diverse areas of interest.
Student activity hubs enhance learning by developing valuable personality traits and skills that aid their classroom training. While some bodies provide a strong platform to budding professionals for applying their classroom learning, others are vehicles for showcasing talent and connecting like-minded people. Students clubs and societies are also an excellent platform of interaction between existing students, eminent alumni and professionals in related areas of interest and of building networks while exploring career opportunities.
BIT students also represent world-renowned organizations like UNESCO, SPIC-MACAY and ROTARACT and are proactively involved in their activities.
Clubs and Societies at BIT ?
- Audio Visual Educational Club (AVEC)
- Bhartiya Sahitya Parishad (BSP)
- Music Club
- Highlander Adventure Club (HAC)
- Engineering Society
- Indian Association for College Going Scientists (IACGS)
- Institute of Electrical Engineers
- Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers
- Mechanical Engineering Society
- Organising Body of Students Of Architecture (OBSA)
- Photographic Society