Guidelines for all PG, BBA, BCA, BAM and BHMCT Newly Admitted Students (2023 Batch)
Candidates are advised to report to the ‘Admission Section’ of the institute on or before 31st July 2023 on any working day between 09:00 am to 05:00 pm for physical document verification.
(For those who have completed physical document verification and have their Roll no. may directly proceed for payment of mess advance and hostel room allotment).
Step-1: VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS AND ROLL NO. ALLOTMENT
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED DURING VERIFICATION:
1. Pass Certificate and Marksheet of Class 10
2. Marksheet of Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent
3. For PG candidates: Marksheets of Graduation for graduates
Marksheets up to pre-final year for applicants graduating in 2023. They must also bring a certificate in original from the Principal of Institute stating that:
- By………….2023, he/she will have appeared for examination in all subjects required for obtaining his/her Bachelor’s degree.
- He/ She has obtained grades/marks as per eligibility criterion published on the brochure, based on latest available grades / marks.
- Undertaking (available at Admission Office)
4. College/School Leave Certificate (CLC/SLC)
5. Migration Certificate
6. For MBA (Mesra Campus): Printout of Score Card and Admit Card of CAT 2022 / XAT 2023 / CMAT 2023 / MAT Sept-2022 /MAT Dec-2022 / MAT Feb-2023/ If any other
7. Caste certificate (if applicable), in proper format, signed by appropriate authority of rank not less than SDO.
8. Special category certificate (if applicable), in proper format, from appropriate authority.
9. One recent passport size photograph, identical to uploaded on the Application Form.
10. Admission Payment Receipt (generated through ERP system of the Institute).
ROLL NUMBER SHALL BE ALLOTTED AFTER SUCCESSFUL VERIFICATION OF THE DOCUMENTS.
Step-2: HOSTEL ALLOTMENT AND DEPOSIT OF MESS FEES:
- Once the physical document verification is over, then students will be required to deposit Hostel Caution Money (One Time only - Refundable) of Rs.5,000/-. They will also be required to pay suitable mess advance at the beginning of each semester, which will be adjusted against their mess charges. For the MO 2023 session, this mess advance will be Rs. 30,000/- [Total of Rs. 35,000/-]. Hostel Caution Money (One Time only - Refundable) and Hostel Mess Advance (each semester) are payable through SBI Collect in Favour of “BIT Welfare Society”.
- Hostel mess advance and caution money need to be deposited at the mess account office.
- Students will be required to report to Dean of Student Affairs’ (DoSA) office along with institute fee receipt and mess advance receipt for hostel room allotment.
Step-3: ACADEMIC REGISTRATION:
After successful completion of above 2 steps, candidates may access their academic registration page on the ERP portal. Students are advised to contact their respective Head of the Department’s office for any assistance in this regard.
CLASSES SHALL COMMENCE FROM 1ST AUGUST 2023 AS PER ACADEMIC CALENDAR (MO 2023).